- Liquid Culture
My Fungi Recipe – Sauteed Maitake Mushrooms
– 225g Maitake mushrooms
– 2 tbsp sesame oil
– 3 minced garlic cloves
– 2 tbsp soy sauce
– ⅛ tsp kosher salt
– ¼ tsp rice vinegar
– Chopped chives for garnish
1. In a non-stick or cast-iron skillet, heat the sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and saute for 2-3 minutes on one side. Flip the mushrooms and cook for 1 more minute on the other side.
2. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute until softened and fragrant.
3. Stir in soy sauce, rice vinegar, and salt. Cook for 1 minute until tender.
4. Remove from heat, garnish with scallions and serve. ENJOY!