- Liquid Culture
- Dried Mushrooms
My Fungi Recipe – Garlic and Herb Blue Oyster Mushrooms
– 225g Blue Oyster mushrooms
– 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
– 1 clove minced garlic
– 1/2 tbsp fresh oregano
– 1/2 tbsp fresh thyme
– 1/4 tsp kosher salt
– 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1. After harvesting your cluster of blue oyster mushrooms, slice off the bottom stem of each cluster, which separates them into individual mushrooms.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick or cast-iron skillet. Add the mushrooms and minced garlic and saute for 2 to 3 minutes until golden and tender.
3. Stir in the fresh herbs and lemon juice and fry for 30 seconds.
4. Remove from heat and season with salt to taste.