- Liquid Culture
My Fungi Recipe – Beef Steak Mushroom with Parmesan and Arugula
– 150g fresh Beefsteak mushrooms, sliced ¼ inch thick
– 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
– 3 cloves coarsely chopped
– 2 sprigs of bruised rosemary
– 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
– Kosher salt and cracked pepper to taste
– 1 large bunch of fresh Arugula
– 2 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- In a large nonstick or cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil and bring garlic and rosemary to a fragrant sizzle.
- Add sliced beefsteak mushroom and toss until coated with oil. Cook until crisp on the outside but soft on the inside.
- Toss mushrooms with lemon juice and spinach until spinach is slightly wilted.
- Top with grated parmesan and add salt and pepper to taste.